Summary for the Month of January, 2020
· The Mean was -9.2 C and is near normal for an average mean of -7.3 C with a standard deviation of +/- 3.4 C degrees.
· This month had 4 record cold type days, 1 record warm type days, and 0 record precipitation type days.
· This month ranks 22nd warmest out of 31 years.
· The Total Precipitation was 5.8 ml and is below normal for an average total of 16.4 ml with a standard deviation of +/- 9.5 ml.
· This month ranks 27th wettest out of 31 years.
· The warmest day was 9.5 C on the 31st.
· The coldest day was -36.0 C on the 15th.
· No rain was recorded this month.
· The snowiest day was 1.6 cm on the 2nd.
· There were 18 warmer than average days, 13 colder than average days, and 0 day(s) exactly equal to the average this month.